Sunday, January 30, 2005

Stupid Americans

My friend's 15-year-old sister summed up my MIL without even knowing anything she's done. "She doesn't give a shit. She doesn't care about him being happy, she only cares about herself being happy. She'll stop at nothing to get what she wants." I wish I had been so smart at 15.

She went on to say that Hispanic mothers are overprotective and her mother is the same way. She said my MIL wanted my husband to marry a Hispanic girl and when she realized that we were going to get married, it pissed her off. Even though we were together for six years before we officially got engaged, she didn't believe it would last. I guess she knows this from experience with her own mother because I don't think she really knows my MIL.

Hmm. Oh well. I wonder what she thought when she found out her daughter was getting married to a black guy. Hehe.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds great, but I've seen very different opinions of freshlook contact lens

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home