Friday, February 04, 2005

Dumbass

My SIL lives next door and shares our trash pickup service and trash can. Every Thursday night she takes the can to the road so it can be picked up the next day. Jose and I got home after 11 p.m. yesterday and SIL was dragging the trash can to the road. This morning, I looked at the caller ID and she had called at 11 p.m. a few minutes before we got home.

Now...we have 3 cars. Last night, we were driving 2 of them. So...that meant only one car was parked at the house. I asked Jose if she called after we got home to be sure and he said no, she must have called to ask us if we wanted her to take the trash can to the road. Ummm...not only is she too stupid to count how many cars are in the driveway, but she forgot that she has been taking the trash can to the road for like a year since she doesn't pay for the service.

Oh my God. She's turning into her mother. I don't know if I can handle two brain dead, insane bitches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home