Saturday, February 05, 2005

I'm soooooo interesting

So, I was coming home from the gym and a couple of friends who own a repair shop behind our house were leaving as I was pulling in. We stop and chat a few minutes right next to SIL's house. Well, after a few minutes, she decides to come outside and stand on the porch to listen, I guess.

WHY CAN'T THEY JUST LEAVE ME ALONE?!?!

If she and MIL hate me so much, why do they care so much about what I'm doing? She just stood there for a few minutes and then went back inside. Her 4-year-old daughter even came closer to peer into the cars to see what we were doing. Two guesses as to whether she told her to do it. I guess her nosiness overtook her desire to act like I don't exist. It would be great if they would act like I'm not there all the time instead of butting into my business so they can talk shit about me.

It would also be nice if they would stop asking DH why I'm at the house all day when I should be looking for a job. It's called making phone calls, sending resumes, looking on Careerbuilder et al for ads, etc. I don't have to go door to door begging someone to hire me for a shit job because I'm unskilled and don't have a resume.

And they really don't care about how I'm doing, they don't need to know what I'm doing and they don't need to and don't really want to take me to dinner so they can ask me what my "problem" is. STOP ASKING!

FUCK OFF!! Geez.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home