Friday, May 20, 2005

I must of done somethin'

Awww...SIL is mad at me AGAIN. But I haven't spoken to her in several weeks. I can tell the difference because when she's not mad at me, she waves at me when I pass by her house when I get home. I know she's mad when she turns her head in the opposite direction when she sees me. She's done this two or three times in the past few days. This proves that I don't have to do a thing for them to turn against me. They just want to do it. Why argue with that?

In a few weeks or months or whenever I happen to be around her when she's drunk, she will ask me why I never talk to her and she will tell me that she's never done anything to me. She will also point out that I act as though I don't like her and that she has no problem with me. I will respond by telling her that she is the one who acts like she doesn't like me and that I don't have a problem with her. She will conclude that we should get along because we're sisters. A few weeks will pass and she will be mad at me again. And the cycle will continue....

2 Comments:

Blogger j said...

OMG. My ex-sister-in-law to the T.

"I don't hate you. Why would you think that? I'm always nice to you."

three weeks later...

"I will NEVER be your friend."

7:33 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

She always turns it around on me. "YOU never talk to ME. I don't know what you're talking about."

So...why did you divorce your husband? Was it because of his family? Because I can see how that could happen.

If Jose turns back to the dark side one day, WE may get a divorce.

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home