Thursday, June 09, 2005

Can't we all just get along?

So, no one from Jose's family came to the dinner Sunday night. Not one person. The next day, a few people asked me why they weren't there. "Because I'm here," I said. I got the usual, "You're kidding" and open-mouthed stare. No, I'm not. So far, only SIL has come by with her kids and her semi-mother-in-law. But who cares? I had a much better time without MIL's poisonous vibe in the room. She might come one day when I'm not there, which proves what a childish bitch she is once again.

We opened for business on Monday. Business has been pretty good. We were on the 6 o'clock news for our 98 health score, the local newspaper is going to write a review on us and people we know have been distributing our menus EVERYWHERE. We've gotten a lot of positive feedback from customers. They LOVE our food. At night, we play jazz, light candles, put tablecloths on the tables and dim the lights. All the customers are so chill and well-behaved. And it really looks awesome at night, if I do say so myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home