Saturday, June 11, 2005

It's a boycott

MIL still hasn't been to the restaurant. This will be our sixth day open. SIL went a few days ago and ate for free since it was her first time and I was feeling very giving that day. No one else from the whole family has gone. In contrast, everyone in my family has eaten there at least twice. MIL will probably go when she knows I won't be there. And she'll expect to eat for free. She'll be pissed when she only gets 50% off. The other thing about it is that if I'm not there, Jose probably won't be there either so she'll look extra stupid and bitchy for going when he's off. But that's ok. I don't want to have to see her anyway and at least I don't have to explain to everybody what a bitch she is and why I don't like her. She's explaining it for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home