Saturday, July 09, 2005

I see London, I see Dennis

Thinking of London and the family members of the victims.

Meanwhile, waiting for Dennis. Eek.

Montgomery's kind of between the two rain bands above the hurricane.



I was on the way to the restaurant today when I noticed some signs saying that the two left lanes on I-85 to I-65 South are closed. I wondered why at first and then remembered... evacuation. Have they closed the south bound lanes? Not that anyone would want to go south right now anyway. I found out later I was right. All four lanes from the coast to at least Montgomery, maybe beyond, are open to north bound traffic only. Supposedly for only the second time ever. I remember this happening before, but I don't remember it happening last year before Hurricane Ivan. Maybe it won't be THAT bad. I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home