Saturday, August 06, 2005

The other day I fell out of the bar

I mean, I really fell out of the bar. I was walking down the steps of the bar at the restaurant, slipped on one and fell on my ass. It was during business hours, but not many people were there. So at least no one laughed. Or I don't think anyone did, although the next day Wes told me he was trying not to laugh because he was concerned. Thanks.

Things like that don't embarass me too much. I'd be more embarassed if I had farted really loud. It hurt my butt more than my pride. I have a huge, black bruise on my lower back from where I landed on the edge of a stair. I worry that people will think someone beat me up when I wear shirts that rise up in the back when I sit down or bend over.

At least now I have a good excuse to buy more shoes.

1 Comments:

Blogger kade245felipe said...

damn good blog, check out mine http://juicyfruiter.blogspot.com, comments always welcome!

6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home